CAM Panelization : Genesis 2000, CAM-350, U-CAM, GC-CAM
- Importing Gerber and NC drill files into our CAD system
- Step and repeating the images into the usable area (16" x 22") of production panels.
- Inspecting the Gerber Files against the manufacturer specifications.
- Adding the panel identification and tooling features to the border of the panels.
- Processing the drill layers (FHS to DHS Conversion)
- Processing the signal layers (Etch compensation, fixing Annular ring, Drill to trace, Air gaps Between Copper and adding tear drops)
- Processing the plane layers ( Thermal Relief, Acid traps, CU Silvers, Removing CU Spikes, ISlands , Holes Etc...)
- Processing the mask layers ( Fixing Mask A/R, Mask Silvers and Trace Overhangs)
- Via Tenting process ( Via plug, Via Cover, Via Cap, Via fill)
- Bling , Buried and Laser Via Process. Back Drill Process ( CDD- Control Depth Drilling), Sequential lamination process in panel and Special materials.
- Processing the Silk layers ( Maintain minimum silk width, clipping or moving text with ref to mask layers)
- Sub Panelization ( Array ) and Panelization ( Adding array rails, array fiducials , tooling holes, Cu thieving on rails)
- Saving the Gerber images of the panel artwork (conductor layers, solder mask images and legend images) and sending them to the photo department for laser photo plotting.
- Saving the NC drill files and placing them on our network so that they will be available for the CNC controllers to retrieve
- Creating the NC rout programs that are used to add slots, large holes and cut the individual boards from the production panels. These are then placed on our network so that they will be available for the CNC controller to retrieve.
- Generating ROUT and V-SCORE programs.
- Preparing the data files used for our Quality Assurance steps. The reference data that is used for Automation Optical Inspection (APQI) and Electrical Test (ET) are prepared and placed on our network so that they will be available when needed during production.
PCB Designing: Cadence Allegro with ORCAD
1. Layout design and verification
2. Requirements and data consistency analysis
3. Schematic capture, Library management , footprint and symbol creation
4. Multilayer dense surface mounts and PTH board layouts
5. Assembly drawings, Pick -and -place data.
6. Bill of Materials and Engineering Change Management,
7. Gerber Data generation and package release.